They involve removing and processing stem cells and growth factors to promote healing and pain relief in specific areas. New regenerative treatments can provide long-lasting, natural solutions for head and neck pain.
Why choose Dr. Heidi Seifert for regenerative head and neck treatments?
- Dr. Seifert uses regenerative medicine to stimulate natural healing in Bellaire.
- In addition to pain relief, she focuses on whole-body health, offering weight loss programs, physical therapy programs, and functional rejuvenation.
- Dr. Heidi Seifert is a compassionate physician who uses state-of-the-art techniques in her practice.
Who is a good candidate for head and neck regenerative treatments in Houston and Bellaire, Texas?
Regenerative treatments in Houston and Bellaire, Texas, may be an option if you are looking for a solution to chronic head or neck pain. These treatments may be recommended if you have exhausted conservative treatment measures. Regenerative therapies for the head and neck may also be an option if you have undergone surgery and still have pain.
What can I expect with regenerative head and neck treatments in Houston and Bellaire, Texas?
The exact steps of your procedure will depend on your head and neck regenerative treatment plan. Most regenerative treatments involve harvesting stem cells and growth factors from your own body and injecting them into the affected area. These are minimally-invasive procedures that can typically be performed with local anesthesia.
What are some types of regenerative treatments Dr. Seifert performs?
Dr. Seifert may recommend any combination of the following regenerative treatments for the head and neck:
- Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) contains concentrated growth factors taken from your blood to attract repair cells and initiate the healing process.
- Prolotherapy, a concentrated solution of dextrose and anesthetic, helps stimulate the natural ability of the body to strengthen ligaments and tendons. It can be used alone or in conjunction with PRP.
- Platelet-derived growth factors (PDGF) are a family of molecules released from platelets in the blood. Specific forms of PDGF can help heal wounds, repair damage to blood vessel walls, and promote the growth of blood vessels.
- Bone marrow aspirate concentrate (BMAC) is derived from your bone marrow. It contains a high concentration of adult stem cells, known to be critical in tissue regeneration.
- LIPOGEMS is a next-generation adipose tissue technology that involves harvesting, concentrating, and transferring your fat to repair, reconstruct, or replace injured or damaged tissue.